Like to Visit?
As with all Christian churches, visitors are most welcome.
Sunday church services
· Time: 9:30AM
· Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours
· Where: Modbury Scout Hall. The sign (shown on the right) is located near the entrance of the car park.
· Access: There are no steps to climb – just a short slightly down-hill path from the car park.
· Toilets include disabled access.
Because the hall is rented, it is completely empty for first arrivals, so if you arrive early you might find yourself helping with setting up: chairs, tables, morning tea...!
Services are informal and loosely structured. Numbers are around 20 to 30.
If individuals have needs there is opportunity to talk and pray about those needs, whether one-on-one or publicly.
When the service is finished, people generally stay for a hot drink and chat.
Wednesday Night Seminar
· Time: 7:20PM – During school terms only
· Duration: Finishes about 9:00PM
· Where: At “The Shed" which is on private property
· Access: On-site parking is available and there are no steps.
People are encouraged to participate and share their thoughts. All are welcome.
Click here for current topics.
The Shed is airconditioned in summer and a has a homely wood fire when the nights are cold. Visitors sometimes find it difficult finding The Shed, so best if you call first.